Wednesday 1 April 2009


It's been a very busy few days so I haven't managed to update this for a while.
On sunday night I went to Manchester to see my friends band Glove Puppets play in a battle of the bands, they got through to the next round.


On Monday Leeds festival tickets where released so much excitement was in the air. So me and my friends are off too Leeds in August.

On Tuesday me and my dad Damian went to see Jackson brown in Manchester. I was a great night.
On Wednesday my dad, children's Aurthur Damian Harvey, Poet John Siddique, sorry for possible misspelling, poet Terry Cafry and novelist and song writer Joe stretch came into my college to talk to Language and Literature students like my self about writing. I was a really lovely day.
Unfortunalty no pictures of any of these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment