Monday 24 May 2010







The exam is over!
Today right now at this very moment as I type, my art exam work is being marked. Eeep!
Above, plants and a moth trapped in empty tea bag and dipped in wax.


A butterfly and single butterfly wing. I must stress that I did not catch these live myself and a friend found them.
A collection of wire and string insects. 2 wire bees, 2 wire dragonflies, 2 pin and sting butterfly and dragonfly and one butterfly made from tea and glue.

A collection of dried/pressed and waxed flowers.

Dragonfly masking tape print.

25 detailed drawings of plants and insects.

Dried and pressed daffodil in a frame. Reads "We are all a little frayed around he edges".

Box of dried flowers, a small dead crab, several found empty birds eggs, a walnut and many other things.

Final instillation.

I even build the shelf myself. With some help from Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment